Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Final days


I had a revelation a couple days ago. I went back through all the pictures of Liam at this age, and discovered that there is no way Thea has my eyes. I don't know why that's such a big deal to me - I thought if they were Matt's eyes, or anyone else for that matter, her eyes would be big and round, but they are sorta almond-shaped, just not my kind. Liam literally looked like he was Asian.
Thea has been hot and cold the past few days, giving me some of the best and worst days yet. She has, I think, scared the dickens out of Matt's sister or at least her husband when she hollered her head off for at least an hour at dinner the other night. Then, yesterday, we got to hang out in leisure for most of the day as she slept.

The other awesome thing that happened yesterday was in the afternoon. Liam brought Thea the buzzy bee toy while she was on the couch, and she laughed at it. It was, I believe, the first time they "played" together. I loved it so much. She adores him soooo much. Even when she's turning sour, he can get a smile out of her. Very cool.

No comments: