Sunday, January 3, 2010

Théa's Birthday Party






Thea turns two tomorrow morning sometime around 10 or 11 - I'd have to pull out the baby books to figure out when, but I do know that my water broke around 5 a.m. two years ago and the rest is history. Today's events were a lot less dramatic - we had a gaggle of friends over to Matt's house, cake and ice cream, and a whole lot of children playing relatively peacefully together. Pretty successful by my standards.

Perhaps the funniest part of the day was when we sang Thea happy birthday - she was visibly upset by it - I have one picture of her with the biggest poopy lip right in front of the cake. I don't know what was going through her mind - maybe she thought everyone was yelling at her???

The best part, though, was when Frida, who goes to Nikki's with Théa and is as far as I can tell the single biggest friend influence she has, came up and gave her a big kiss. It was so cute - and I love the look on Théa's face. Priceless.

No comments: